- 10 Feb, 2008 3 commits
- 08 Feb, 2008 5 commits
- 06 Feb, 2008 5 commits
- 04 Feb, 2008 4 commits
- 03 Feb, 2008 13 commits
- 30 Jan, 2008 10 commits
- Patch #209240 by saxofaan, mike stewart, gopherspidey: fixed installation problem with multi-site setups.
- Patch #184926 by Rob and brightloudnoise: improved usability of status message when site is offline.
- Patch #211979 by chx, theborg, pwolanin, et al: menu items show no matter where their parent is found.
- Patch #218054 by Arancaytar: _db_create_field_sql has precision and scale arguments in wrong order.
- Patch #218539 by keith.smith: mentioned the security team and the security bug report process in the INSTALL.txt
#215858 by pwolanin: localized menu options were saved into the database, avoid this by using different variable names / array keys
#216404 by Rob Loach: path_nodeapi() only worked for users with permissions, although node loading requires the path to be loaded
#157652 by beginner, Steven Merrill and killes: block_user() had a global user object and a user parameter colliding
#216890 by gpk with documentation from myself: blog API clients do not pass on the teaser_include flag, so only act on that flag, if we have it
#216042 by Eaton: provide the complete form to element validators as well (critical regression for CCK)
#215127 by chx, webernet, catch; testing by theborg: menu item parenting was broken when moving menu items
#105405 by chx, Pancho: (regression) remove web server version checking; it is not in Drupal 5; Apache 1.3 is surpassed for a long time now
#216014 report by meba, patch by myself: menu_install() did not use get_t() for its menu item creation
#208858 by theborg, gdevlugt: fix forum node and comment counting, taking term revisioning into account