- 04 Aug, 2009 10 commits
- 03 Aug, 2009 9 commits
- 02 Aug, 2009 7 commits
- 01 Aug, 2009 6 commits
- 31 Jul, 2009 8 commits
#76422 by coreyp_1: Greet admin users with a prompt to create content types rather than an access denied page when no content types exist on node/add.
#433992 by David_Rothstein and Frando: Change #theme_wrapper to #theme_wrappers to allow multiple theme functions to execute on renderable objects.
#489762 by JohnAlbin: Add theme lineage information to .info file cache and fix several edge-case bugs.
- Patch #493466 by arianek, jhodgdon: documentation for file_save_upload inaccurately describes a parameter.
- Patch #342950 by Josh Waihi: moving PostgreSQL stored procedures to the PostgreSQL database backend, where it belongs.
- Patch #537062 by yched: remove unneeded comment_edit() page callback and convert some code from arrays to objects for consistency.
- Patch #528918 by lyaunzbe: document that hook_form_alter() passes by reference. lyaunzbe is a new contributor -- welcome!
- Patch #484860 by markboulton, Gábor Hojtsy, cwgordon7 et al: initial Drupal 7 admin theme. Yeaha!
- Patch #536440 by Gábor Hojtsy: the attached patch moves the Structure >> Themes section to the top level Appearance item as outlined in the D7UX IA.