- 01 Oct, 2010 8 commits
- 30 Sep, 2010 2 commits
- 29 Sep, 2010 12 commits
- 28 Sep, 2010 6 commits
- 27 Sep, 2010 11 commits
- 26 Sep, 2010 1 commit
#699858 by David_Rothstein, catch, yoroy, sun, ronald_istos, et al: Fix admin/by-task is confusing because it looks too similar to admin/config. Makes admin/by-task a very minimal view, and makes admin/by-module a more fully fledged index.
#660614 by Arancaytar, Jeff Burnz, reglogge, et al: Remove #block-system-main dependency, fix font sizes, remove crufty CSS in Bartik.
#883400 follow-up by chx: Re-remove silly dsm() for file_unmanaged_copy() that was removed in a previous patch.
#881530 by yhahn: Fix exportability of vocabularies by using machine names in taxonomy field's 'allowed values' setting.
#913846 by Bevan, grendzy, bleen18, rfay, et al: Fixed Image/file field breaks after uploading two files.
- Patch #920614 by agentrickard, chx, Damien Tournoud: unpublished content visible when a Node Access module is enabled.
- Patch #716612 by Everett Zufelt, casey: another step twoards making the overlay (more) accessible to screen reader users.
#358437 follow-up by David_Rothstein, sun, chx: Disallow invalid text format IDs; force 0 and non-existant formats to NULL.
- Patch #924554 by quicksketch, paul.lovvik: an exception is being thrown in the file_usage_delete() function if the corresponding file is not in the 'file_usage()' table.
#786620 by mradcliffe, joachim, andypost: Regression: Add new forum topic not visible within a forum.
- Patch #162047 by sun, Gurpartap Singh: .container-inline class overridden by system.theme.css; also not working with .form-actions.
- Patch #922590 by David_Rothstein: submitting the dashboard configuration form prints 'The block settings have been updated' twice.
- Patch #756762 by effulgentsia, fago, sun: AJAX should follow same rules for whether to call drupal_rebuild_form() as non-AJAX submissions.