- 09 Oct, 2009 10 commits
- 08 Oct, 2009 9 commits
- 06 Oct, 2009 2 commits
- 05 Oct, 2009 9 commits
- 03 Oct, 2009 9 commits
- 02 Oct, 2009 1 commit
#67234 by Ralf, Dave Reid, David_Rothstein, Rob Loach, dww, et al: Added a permission to update.php.
#592704 by BarisW and Mike Wacker: Display number of unapproved comments in the approval queue menu item.
- Patch #572618 by effulgentsia, pwolanin, sun: all theme functions should take a single argument. Code clean-up and performance improvement. Woot.
- Patch #597784 by Dave Reid: rename 'administer site-wide contact form' to 'administer contact forms'.
- Patch #595982 by moshe, chx: use #tableselect instead of ugly theming on admin users and admin nodes.
- Patch #456088 by dww, JohnAlbin | Dave Reid, Gábor Hojtsy, pwolanin, tic2000, meba: sub-themes not notified of security updates for base themes.
- Patch #343502 by Dave Reid, sun | dbabbage, Dries, boombatower: allow tests to require and test existence of modules. Required to make testing contributed modules possible.
#412518 by catch, bangpound, and yched: Convert taxonomy_node_* to field API (with upgrade path). Say buh-bye to old, crusty code.
#472820 by rfay, Rob Loach, and catch: Fixed improper whitespace removal/invalid CSS from drupal_load_stylesheet_content() (with tests).
#464862 follow-up by kkaefer: Rename drupal_css_class() to drupal_html_class_X(), for better accuracy.
- Patch #555762 by gordon, sun | yched, chx, moshe weitzman, KiamLaLuno, lilou: improvements to batch API.
- Patch #464862 by JohnAlbin, sun, dereine | dvessel, Jacine, Zarabadoo: added drupal_css_class() to clean class names and rename form_clean_id().
- Patch #576916 by BarisW | Bojhan: default menu 'Parent item' should be Navigation, not Primary links.
- Patch #556438 by rfay, effulgentsia, sun | quicksketch, Rob Loach, Dries, sun.core, Damien Tournoud: Fixed AJAX/AHAH 'callback' support only works for 'submit' and 'button' elements - Should work for all triggering elements.