- 20 Nov, 2010 6 commits
- 19 Nov, 2010 3 commits
- 18 Nov, 2010 4 commits
- 17 Nov, 2010 3 commits
- 16 Nov, 2010 2 commits
- 15 Nov, 2010 7 commits
- 14 Nov, 2010 8 commits
- 13 Nov, 2010 7 commits
#550254 by Damien Tournoud, sun: Fixed some causes of menu links are sometimes not properly re-parented.
#208611 by effulgentsia, ksenzee, p.brouwers, et al: Fixed drupal_add_js() includes settings twice and breaks certain JS files.
#898360 by sun, catch: Cache node types - saves 7% in MySQL in sites using memcache for caching backend
#599706 follow-up by JohnAlbin, sun: Regression: Restore consistency to theme_menu_local_tasks() theme function
#151452 by David_Rothstein, Dave Reid, tstoeckler: Fixed uninstalling modules does not follow dependencies.
- Patch #937698 by rschwab: 'Enable newly added modules in [Module Group]' is awkward, should be 'Enable newly added modules'.
- Patch #944198 by sun: functions that call drupal_system_listing() act on potentially invalid system items.
- Patch #953914 by chx, yched, pifantastic: #limit_validation_errors() fails is parents array contains numeric indexes.
- Patch #964882 by tim.plunkett: Context Links menu stays visible on top of Overlay content on iOS devices.
#953914 by chx, yched, effulgentsia, pifantastic: Fixed #limit_validation_errors fails is parents array contains numeric indexes.
#553944 by sun: Define hook_menu_get_item_alter() as a reliable hook that runs before the page is generated.
#895140 follow-up by David_Rothstein: Tests to ensure older versions of modules are not chosen over new ones.
#740258 by coltrane, mr.baileys: Fixed Permissions not shown when module human-readable name conflicts.
#878092 follow-up by sun, David_Rothstein: Fixed Regression from D7 alpha: themes are unable to render one group of node links separately from another.
#971090 by scor, rgristroph: Fixed place maxlength on taxonomy tag field to prevent data truncation.
#860154 by Zoltán Balogh, zserno, Gábor Hojtsy: Fixed Locale module does not import the plural forms from compact files.
- Patch #927406 by Damien Tournoud, carlos8f, email@example.com, amateescu, Volx: colorable themes fail when CSS aggregation is enabled due to improper stream wrapper usage.
- Patch #745590 by justinrandell, effulgentsia, yched, quicksketch, eojthebrave: #managed_file() element does not work when #extended not TRUE, or when ancestor element doesn't have #tree=TRUE.
- Patch #943742 by Stalski: fields only appearing when custom field is added in manage display screen.
- Patch #966238 by cosmicdreams, bfroehle, catch, mfb, carlos8f, marcingy: system_update_7061() stops migrating data if upload.fid is not found in files table, resulting in data loss.