- 29 Aug, 2009 9 commits
- 28 Aug, 2009 7 commits
- 27 Aug, 2009 11 commits
- 26 Aug, 2009 12 commits
- 25 Aug, 2009 1 commit
- Patch #560746 by dropcube: rename hook_block_list() to hook_block_info() for consistency in the API.
#560740 by sun and David_Rothstein: 'Escape all HTML' filter did not escape any HTML. Now that's a problem. (with tests)
#561970 by Davy Van Den Bremt: Rename 'box' to 'custom block'. Here's to core's database schema making sense.
- Patch #559658 by sun, dropcube: store filter settings per format, general API clean-up and documentation improvements.
#367567 by effulgentsia, yched, quicksketch, sun, and chx: Move AHAH-'add more' to the new generic AHAH callback, and add support for form definition functions being kept in non-.module files.
#559486 follow-up by plach: Fixed fatal error in tests that for whatever reason testing bot is not catching. Grrr.
- Patch #428296 by dropcube, sun, catch: filter system doesn't communicate with other modules about filter format changes/deletions.
- Patch #546336 by sun, dropcube: code clean-up and documentation improvements for the filter hooks.
#496516 by Crell and Berdir: Moved query_alter() into a preExecute() method, so that modules can know the final query/arguments before they are run.
#559306 by emmajane: Remove 'Select different theme' permission which was left in accidentally after removing the per-user theme feature from core.
- Patch #460320 by catch, fago, Frando: standardized, pluggable entity loading for nodes, users, taxonomies, files and comments.