- Fixed glitch in block module: the admin links were not composed
correctly. Patch by Stefan. - Added missing t() functions and improved the %x directives for better readability and to ease the process of translating your site. Patches by Stefan. - Made two small additions to the 'code-clean.sh' script; it will now remove patch related junk. NOTES: - I removed the · related bits. Let's tackle these later on in a separate patch after we got some sort of consensus. - I removed the 'module_exist("drupal")' check in the user module; I *think* it is incomplete and therefore incorrect. - Stefan, try using quotes in your translations and check whether everything still works. Example: translate the "Create account" button to "Create \"haha\" account \'hihi\'" and see if you can still create new accounts. Maybe automate this using a quick hack in the locale module ...
Showing with 170 additions and 162 deletions