- 24 Jan, 2012 12 commits
- 23 Jan, 2012 7 commits
- 22 Jan, 2012 3 commits
- 21 Jan, 2012 1 commit
- 20 Jan, 2012 3 commits
- 19 Jan, 2012 5 commits
- 18 Jan, 2012 9 commits
- Patch #1387572 by pbull, tarekdj: Fixed node links are not left aligned in bartik theme on RTL direction.
- Patch #1408636 by swentel, c31ck: fixed fatal error when viewing unpublished nodes with the translator module enabled.
- Patch #984874 by LSU_JBob, dalin: Improve test performance (and hence PIFR performance) by extending DrupalUnitTestCase where possible.
- Patch #1386514 by pflame, nod_, David_Rothstein: Fixed Dragging and dropping a shortcut from disabled to enabled doesn't switch the status if the dragging happens fast.
- Patch #1330554 by oriol_e9g, fiftyz, richthegeek: Fixed taxonomy_get_tree() incorrect depth on multiple parents.
- Patch #1405604 by aspilicious: Fixed RTL stylesheets don't get triggered when locale isn't enabled.
- Patch #1280538 by fastangel, Gábor Hojtsy, plach: Language negotiation UX: default the path prefix setting on installation so that it actually works right away.
Issue #1245220 by plach, dpolant, xjm, bfroehle: Fixed file_file_download() passed bogus to field_access().
This reverts commit 1ab05706.
Issue #1025286 by Tor Arne Thune, Devin Carlson, swentel: Fixed logo_upload in form_set_error() instead of favicon_upload in system.admin.inc.
Issue #1174634 by ericduran, rupl, Dave Reid, jhedstrom, helior: Add new HTML5 FAPI element: telephone.
Issue #1402962 by msonnabaum, marcing, xjm: Fixed Render cache shouldn't treat empty strings as a cache miss.
Issue #899444 by sun, webchick: Fixed Declutter 'System' test group by applying coding standards fixes to common.test.
Issue #278425 by andypost, OnkelTem, chx, c960657, droplet et al: Fixed Using basename() is not locale safe.
Issue #996236 by fago, sun, pillarsdotnet: Fixed drupal_flush_all_caches() does not clear entity info cache.
Issue #1392174 by Gábor Hojtsy, Garrett Albright, tstoeckler: Fixed install_find_translation_files() breaks if is passed.
Issue #1377628 by chris.leversuch: taxonomy_get_term_by_name() should be taxonomy_term_load_multiple_by_name().