1. 12 May, 2002 1 commit
  2. 11 May, 2002 4 commits
  3. 05 May, 2002 1 commit
    • Dries's avatar
      · 8c69c3a9
      Dries authored
      - Improved viewing of individual comments.
      8c69c3a9
  4. 04 May, 2002 1 commit
  5. 03 May, 2002 3 commits
  6. 02 May, 2002 9 commits
  7. 01 May, 2002 1 commit
  8. 29 Apr, 2002 1 commit
  9. 28 Apr, 2002 3 commits
    • Dries's avatar
      · 5c6122b4
      Dries authored
      - Renamed "settings and filters" to "site configuration": you might have to
        update your user's permissions.
      5c6122b4
    • Dries's avatar
      · 3eb55eae
      Dries authored
      - Fixed a glitch in the taxonomy module.  Contributed by Marco.
      3eb55eae
    • Dries's avatar
      - Rewrote role management, splitting the table in two. There are no · ae263bf6
      Dries authored
        improvements right now, but this patch will help me adding support
        for taxonomy-based permissions.  Contributed by Marco.
      ae263bf6
  10. 27 Apr, 2002 1 commit
  11. 25 Apr, 2002 1 commit
    • Steven Wittens's avatar
      Cosmetic bugfix: · 75d4c15f
      Steven Wittens authored
      Level 0 comments were still wrapped with a zero-width indentation table. Because the indentation-column contains a space, there was still a slight margin.
      75d4c15f
  12. 24 Apr, 2002 2 commits
  13. 22 Apr, 2002 2 commits
    • Kjartan's avatar
      - fixing that persistant <br \> · be5f1d2e
      Kjartan authored
      be5f1d2e
    • Kjartan's avatar
      - bug fixes: · de5b9a16
      Kjartan authored
          * fixed mails not being parsed properly.
          * tracker now shows user name when you view your own recent
            comments.
          * link to submission queue now points to the right place.
          * fixed jabber module.
          * theme is now activated when changed.
      - applied Gerhards coding style patch.
      de5b9a16
  14. 20 Apr, 2002 2 commits
    • Dries's avatar
      · 8043cb99
      Dries authored
      - Applied Marco's big patch, including contributions from Moshe:
      
          + Changed the db_query() API.
      
          + Wrapped all links in l(), lm(), la(), ..., drupal_url() functions.
      
          + XHTML-ified some HTML.
      
          + Wrapped a lot of text in the administrative pages in a t()
            function.
      
          + Replaced all $REQUEST_URI/$PATH_INFOs by request_uri().
      
          + Small bugfixes (eg. bug in book_export_html() and clean-ups (eg.
            RSS code).
      
          + Fixed some bugs in the taxonomy module (eg. tree making bug), added
            new functionality (eg. new APIs for use by other modules), included
            Moshe's taxonomy extensions, and some documentation udpates.
      
          + ...
      8043cb99
    • Steven Wittens's avatar
      Updated poll.module: · 0a966e1e
      Steven Wittens authored
      - Removed obsolete lid column (changed update.php and database.mysql)
      - Added short help
      0a966e1e
  15. 17 Apr, 2002 1 commit
  16. 15 Apr, 2002 3 commits
  17. 14 Apr, 2002 4 commits
    • Dries's avatar
      · d8cd5496
      Dries authored
      - Added Marco's long-awaited taxonmy module and patches - a replacement
        for the meta system.  The patches add some extra functionality to the
        comment system (for example, comments can be set read-only) and fix a
        couple of small problems.
      
        + I integrated the required SQL updates from the varius *.mysql files
          into the "update.php" script.  Upgrading should be easy ...
      
        + I did not apply/commit the "user.diff" as requested by Marco ...
      
        + I didn't know what to do with "forum.module" and "forum2.module":
          what do you want me to do with it Marco?  Which one should go in?
      
        + Can we remove "node_index()" now; both from "node.module" and the
          themes?
      
        + Thanks Marco!
      d8cd5496
    • Kjartan's avatar
      - made a typo in one of the updated t()'s. · e5fd6713
      Kjartan authored
      e5fd6713
    • Dries's avatar
      · b7326a33
      Dries authored
      - Removed the meta.module.  We are about to replace it ...
      b7326a33
    • Kjartan's avatar
      This is a major change to the system, needs more testing! · 55927616
      Kjartan authored
      Committing Changes by Moshe Weitzman:
      - admin_user_account(), user_edit(), and user_view() no longer have any
        hard code for authentication modules. instead authentication modules
        implement the _user hook.
      - fixed a couple 'help' typos.
      - linked the 'REGISTER' text in the login block to the register page.
        this page now advertises DA better if site employs DA.
      - admins may now edit everything about a user account (was a feature
        request).
      - user #1 may now login immediately, in addition to receiving his
        password via email.
      
      Other changes:
      - modules and themes are now enabled/disabled in the administrative /
        settings / modules | themes pages. Requires SQL update and things must
        be enabled before your site returns to normal. TODO: enable all
        functionality. (For now just do UPDATE system SET status = 1;)
      - removed $themes from conf.php.
      - added a $theme->system() function where theme can specify settings.
        All themes in the Drupal CVS have been updated to use this.
      - added _system hook to modules. TODO: update modules to use this.
      - changed strange use of sprintf to the usual strtr. The disadvantage of
        sprintf is that it requires translations to keep the string order,
        which may not be possible in all languages.
      - an invalid/nonexisting theme in a user profile will now fallback to the
        BaseTheme instead of crashing.
      55927616