- 11 Jan, 2009 2 commits
- 10 Jan, 2009 4 commits
- 09 Jan, 2009 3 commits
- 08 Jan, 2009 8 commits
- 07 Jan, 2009 2 commits
- 06 Jan, 2009 7 commits
- 05 Jan, 2009 6 commits
- 04 Jan, 2009 8 commits
- Patch #301049 by Josh Waihi, Damien Tournoud, et al: fixed bug with transaction support (on PostgreSQL).
- Patch #356721 by c960657: the cancel user account patch broke the tests because it reveiled a bug in the url() (when bootstrapping).
- Patch #348742 by catch: path tests should use drupalCreateNode() instead of own createNode(). Code clean-up.
- Patch #355278 by Josh Waihi: fixed problem with transaction support being turned on when unwanted.
- Patch #342503 by Josh Waihi, Damien Tournoud et al: schema function findTables fails on PostgreSQL.
- Patch #301049 by David Strauss, Josh Waihi, Crell, et al: transaction nesting was not tracked by connection, better documentation, and better tests.
#8 by sun and most of #drupal: Users can now cancel their accounts. Fixing the 8th issue, almost 8 years later, on January 8th, after working 8 days full-time on it. GREAT WORK :D
- Patch #352722 by dmitrig01: conditionally show 'settings.php not writable' error so that the message doesn't show up when the file does not exist.
- Patch #341910 by Josh Waihi, drewish et al: file_space_used() was not properly checking bitmapped status values. Added unit tests too.
- Patch #353618 by sun: drupalLogin does not update passed-in user object -- improved documentation.
#352956 by Damien Tournoud, Josh Waihi, drewish: Fix PDOException on install on some versions of PHP.