- 29 Jun, 2012 8 commits
- 27 Jun, 2012 4 commits
- 26 Jun, 2012 3 commits
- 25 Jun, 2012 5 commits
- 24 Jun, 2012 8 commits
- 23 Jun, 2012 9 commits
- 22 Jun, 2012 3 commits
- Patch #1651010 by pounard: HttpKernel patch introduces ob_flush() related PHP warnings on my environement, potential patch and performance improvement.
- Patch #1263208 by Niklas Fiekas, BTMash, aiwata55, Berdir, kathyh: upgrade path for blog module removal.
- Patch #1525138 by twistor, Georgique: Fixed Illegal string offset 'field' in function TaxonomyTermController->buildQuery().
- Patch #7881 by mikeytown2, gwynnebaer, Patrizio, sylus, effulgentsia: add support to drupal_http_request() for proxy servers.
Issue #1599554 by sun, dww, effulgentsia: Tutorial/guidelines for how to convert variables into configuration.
Issue #1424924 by Rob Loach: Added Use Composer for updating Symfony components (without removing Symfony code from repo).
- Patch #1260800 by David_Rothstein, lewisnyman, yoroy, nod_, thedavidmeister, effulgentsia: kill the overlay for widths below 640 pixels.
Issue #1658164 by Rob Loach, Berdir: Fixed TableSort Class not found exception thrown in database_test_theme_tablesort().
Issue #1619084 by kiamlaluno: Update documentation for drupal_render to reflect current function code
Issue #1552400 by mjonesdinero, SumeetSingh: Fix documentation for user_is_blocked, which was misleading.
Issue #1635084 by webflo, penyaskito, vasi1186, Berdir: Fixed Fatal error when deleting language due to DBTNG typo.
Issue #1085590 by Rob Loach, keichee, tim.plunkett, mfer, ericduran: Update jQuery UI to the latest in the git repository.
- Patch #1651270 by effulgentsia: remove IE8-specific workaround for lack of CSS3 box-shadow support.
- Patch #1645494 by effulgentsia: Allow core themes to display single-column on IE8: do not compensate for lack of media query support.