- 27 Aug, 2010 2 commits
- 26 Aug, 2010 1 commit
- 25 Aug, 2010 2 commits
- 23 Aug, 2010 6 commits
- 22 Aug, 2010 19 commits
- 20 Aug, 2010 7 commits
- 18 Aug, 2010 3 commits
#893276 by reglogge: Fixed Confirmation mail for user after account being activated contains wrong link - user cannot log in.
#890210 by Manuel Garcia, Sutharsan, bjaspan: Fixed Cannot enable Comment module after a Drupal 6 to Drupal 7 upgrade.
#410646 by dman, David_Rothstein, and thousands of other people: Fixed 'Secondary menu' exists but is no longer the default source for the secondary links.
#846296 by Berdir, ridgerunner, agentrickard: Fixed file_file_download() only implements access checks for nodes and users.
- Patch #851878 by justinrandell, flobruit, ksenzee, aaron, litwol, Damien Tournoud: added missing files.
- Patch #851878 by justinrandell, flobruit, ksenzee, aaron, litwol: serve image derivatives from the same url they are generated from.
- Patch #860180 by chx, dixon_, jhodgdon: entity listing and loading does not allow for node access.
- Patch #323477 by justinrandell, boombatower, tstoeckler, Damien Tournoud: increase simpletest speed by running on a simplified profile.
- Patch #877690 by catch, das-peter, mfer, Damien Tournoud: cannot upgrade Drupal core if the comment module is enabled.
- Patch #827526 by Jeff Burnz, Jacine: simplify footer region divs's in featured, footer and triptych.
- Patch #880132 by bojanz: hook_schema() doesn't support compound foreign keys; inconsistent implementations in core.
- Patch #796692 by cross, dman, aaronbauman, BarisW: only show the term heading if the term has a description.
- Patch #353458 by quicksketch, drewish, jpetso, sun, noahb, aaron, chx, mikey_p, dhthwy: hook_file_references() was not designed for a highly flexible field storage.
- Patch #812016 by effulgentsia, chx, redndahead, Damien Tournoud: themes cannot always participate in drupal_alter().
#845774 by aaronbauman, sun: Fixed Regression: Anonymous users can post comments in the name of registered users.
- Patch #652122 by sun, catch, moshe weitzman, Berdir, mr.baileys, chx, David_Rothstein, Scott Reynolds, Damien Tournoud: fix dashboard as the default /admin local task.
- Patch #667012 by ksenzee, casey, David_Rothstein: remove the opening of external links in a new browser window.