- 20 Apr, 2009 1 commit
- 19 Apr, 2009 3 commits
- 18 Apr, 2009 2 commits
- 17 Apr, 2009 4 commits
- 15 Apr, 2009 9 commits
- 14 Apr, 2009 1 commit
- 13 Apr, 2009 10 commits
- 12 Apr, 2009 5 commits
- 11 Apr, 2009 5 commits
- Patch #430342 by kkaefer et al: usability improvement: changed 'site maintenance' to 'maintenance mode'.
- Patch #160226 by Berdir, Dave Reid, karschsp: fixed SQL query in statistics_node_tracker function.
- Patch #436940 by bradfordcp: _menu_check_access() could not call access callback functions in include files.
#372563 by cytefx: Rename drupal_set_html_head() to drupal_ADD_html_head() which actually describes what it does.
- Patch #432128 by Berdir: adding some babysitting code to insert queries -- don't execute query when there are no values.
- Patch #385602 by Damien Tournoud, desbeers, Gabor Hojtsy: log message sometimes lost on node preview. With a test\!
- Patch #394594 by ksenzee: converted most of the user module code to the new database abstraction layer.
#323112 follow-up by kkaefer: Make tab titles enclosed in <strong> tags to indicate importance from surrounding text.
#323112 follow-up by yched: Oops, Vertical Tabs broke field widgets (with tests so we don't do it again).
#323112 by dmitrig01, kkaefer, quicksketch, frando and many many more: Now presenting... Vertical Tabs. Fantastic new UI improvement for node forms and hopefully more in the future.