- 24 Oct, 2009 7 commits
- 23 Oct, 2009 5 commits
- 22 Oct, 2009 6 commits
- 21 Oct, 2009 1 commit
- 20 Oct, 2009 7 commits
- 19 Oct, 2009 7 commits
- 18 Oct, 2009 7 commits
#320331 by Dave Reid, dww, John Morahan, cwgordon7, moshe weitzman, c960657, and smoothify: Turn custom_url_rewrite_inbound() and custom_url_rewrite_outbound() into hooks.
#524710 by catch and gordon: Add role_permission() table earlier in order to allow upgrade path to work.
#600974 by effulgentsia, JohnAlbin, sun, and Damien Tournoud: Allow theme functions to take one argument without any hacks. NOTE: This is an API change in hook_theme().
- Patch #550190 by boombatower: convert verbose messages to use new debug facility. We can continue to work on testing stuff post code freeze.
- Patch #605344 by dww: documentation and code style fixes for update manager. This was ready before freeze.
- Patch #603236 by bjaspan, catch: add count facility to field_attach_query(). Was ready before code freeze.
- Patch #493030 by scor, Stefan Freudenberg, pwolanin, fago, Benjamin Melançon, kriskras, dmitrig01, sun: added RDFa support to Drupal core. Oh my, oh my.
- Patch #608036 by effulgentsia: add content_attributes() variable for tpl files, so RDF can be implemented better.
- Patch #605930 by bjaspan: fixed problem with list field static caching in field_update_field(). Added some first list tests too!
Patch #84008 by deviantintegral, plumbley, lilou, lambic: fixed timer_read() returns NULL (no value) after timer_stop(). Added timer tests.
- Patch #589126 by mfb: fixed bug with user module using a flood window of 6 hours, but flood events more than 1 hour old being deleted by cron. Improved API documentation, and added tests.