- 17 Jun, 2010 3 commits
- 16 Jun, 2010 3 commits
- 15 Jun, 2010 3 commits
- 14 Jun, 2010 8 commits
- 13 Jun, 2010 7 commits
- 12 Jun, 2010 4 commits
- 11 Jun, 2010 6 commits
- 10 Jun, 2010 6 commits
- Patch #735800 by effulgentsia, fago, Frando: node form triggers form level submit functions on button level submits, without validation. Oh yeah.
#829378 by David_Rothstein: Fixed Update system should use the API to identify the install profile, rather than preg_match().
- Patch #235673 by carlos8f, yched, swentel, redndahead, Damien Tournoud, pwolanin, dww: changes to block caching mode not caught.
- Patch #515310 by Josh Waihi, marcvangend: inserting >PHP_INT_MAX into BIGINT fails on PostgreSQL.
- Patch #780154 by chx, noahb, dhthwy, pwolanin, aspilicious, jhodgdon, dereine, bjaspan: listing API for field API.
- Patch #826054 by grendzy: upgrade from Drupal 6.17 fails with integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'filename' cannot be null.
- Patch #826668 by Damien Tournoud: db_add_field() will not accept 'foreign keys' even though it is part of schema api.
- Patch #826104 by kiamlaluno: constructor for DrupalTestCase is reported to be the constructor for DrupalWebTestCase.
- Patch #725734 by casey, David_Rothstein, recidive, jpmckinney, aspilicious: overlay doesn't escape any page titles (residual cleanup).
- Patch #172755 by c960657, klausi: autocomplete triggered when switching fields, 'undefined' written to field.
#245990 follow-up by Pedro Lozano: Tell system_http_check() not to follow redirects to avoid false error notifications.
#551658 follow-up by pwolanin: Revert back to D6-style temporary folder logic to avoid various platform issues.
- Patch #743908 by David_Rothstein, casey, Gábor Hojtsy: skip overlay initialization if already done.
- Patch #768040 by jhodgdon, janusman, codycraven: truncate_utf8() only works for latin languages and drupal_substr() had a bug.