- 20 Jan, 2010 3 commits
- 19 Jan, 2010 1 commit
- 18 Jan, 2010 14 commits
- 15 Jan, 2010 12 commits
- 14 Jan, 2010 10 commits
- Patch #353595 by dereine, catch, email@example.com: node_access() issues four queries on default install node/1 so added a static cache.
- Patch #686800 by c960657: refined the OpenID tests to verify that the user actually logged in to avoid false positives with blocked users.
- Patch #684646 by catch: reordered some code to avoid unnecessary query in _node_revision_access().
- Patch #658118 by David_Rothstein, carlos8f: overlay prevented enabling of other modules at the same time.
- Patch #678590 by asimmonds, Dave Reid, Damien Tournoud: fixed path alias link being below submit button on taxonomy term add.
- Patch #569276 by lut4rp, reglogge, webkenny: Fixed the title and description for 'Error message display' in Logging and Errors.
#281405: Temporarily raise memory requirement to 40M, to cut down on support requests post-alpha. Let's work to get this back to 32M shortly. :)
- Patch #684828 by dww: function update_requirements() doesn't return anything during install and stops the install process.
- Patch #46149 by Senpai, sun, alexanderpas, hunmonk, ChrisKennedy, tstoeckler, cwgordon7: prevent account cancellation for uid 1.
- Patch #683630 by Dave Reid: remove hard-coded 'administer nodes' checking in node_validate() and node_submit().
- Patch #590656 by pwolanin, Pasqualle: harden one-time login links against vulnerability from disclosure of SQL backups, or SQL 'SELECT' injection.
- Patch #638070 by carlos8f, Gábor Hojtsy, ksenzee, pwolanin, chx, catch: router loaders causing a lot of database hits for access checks.
#674394 by David_Rothstein: Move add/remove shortcut buttons to a theme setting, so that it does not appear on themes where it makes no sense.
#678546 by rfay and jhodgdon: Improve wording of help text in admin/config/regional/language/configure.