- 19 Feb, 2011 13 commits
- 09 Feb, 2011 4 commits
- 04 Feb, 2011 13 commits
- 29 Jan, 2011 1 commit
- 28 Jan, 2011 9 commits
- Patch #1019596 by RoboPhred: field_read_instance() doc says it will not return deleted instance, but that is a parameter option.
- Patch #1014130 by catch, carlos8f, David_Rothstein: install_profile_info() does a file system scan on every request to admin/config (and etc.).
- Patch #1051184 by mr.baileys: fix doxygen formatting and punctuation in documentation for drupal_parse_info_file().
- Patch #859602 by catch, bfroehle: #cache does not record the #attached declared in child elements.
- Patch ##1041474 by 1V: Fixed INSTALL.pgsql.txt and INSTALL.mysql.txt cleanup of various grammatical errors.
- Patch #1031686 by rschwab: User_load() documentation should reference drupal_save_session(), not session_save_session().
- Patch #1029346 by David_Rothstein: Changed INSTALL.txt and UPGRADE.txt should mention that you can download Drupal as a .zip file also.
- Patch #1025124 by catch, jbrown: remove cruft from theme_image_style() and image_style_url(). Should be faster too.
- Patch #1049116 by solotandem, David_Rothstein: module_enable() doesn't account for version strings in dependencies.
- Patch #933498 by eojthebrave, aaron: image effects table created with incorrect table name in upgrade path.
#690980 by Dave Reid, grendzy, cwgordon7: Security hardening: Ensure password fields are empty on display.
#321063 by eMPee584, Kars-T: Fixed book/export/html/N with a non-book nid should abort and return 404 not found.
#1027454 by amateescu, montesq, jhodgdon: Fixed _aggregator_parse_opml() documentation contains escaped HTML tags that should be removed.
#934726 by yched, jinglemansweep: Fixed Undefined index: taxonomy_term in taxonomy_field_formatter_view()