- 19 Nov, 2008 1 commit
- 18 Nov, 2008 2 commits
- 16 Nov, 2008 11 commits
- 15 Nov, 2008 5 commits
- 13 Nov, 2008 8 commits
- 12 Nov, 2008 1 commit
- 11 Nov, 2008 8 commits
- 10 Nov, 2008 4 commits
#107051 by Dave Reid, gdevlugt, and vladimir.dolgopolov: Remove duplicate names from Who's Online block.
- Patch #334671 by Steve Dondley: users cannot be assigned to roles or removed from them -- comes with tests. Yay.
#74645 follow-up by maartenvg: One very important file_scan_directory() call got missed; now HEAD installs again. W00t. ;)
- Patch #74645 by drewish, roychri et al: modify file_scan_directory to use a regex for the nomask (and code clean-up).
- Patch #328781 by chx, Damien Tournoud: made sure that all error messages show a good error message.
- Patch #302054 by dmitrig01: usability improvement - hide machine readable name of node type by default.
- Patch #267883 by MadHarold, boombatower: parse_size() and format_size() do not use the same kilo standard.
- Patch #331570 by recidive: rename block module tables to singular. Requires you to run update.php.
- Patch #333499 by chx: fix handling of NULL default values in MySQL schema API. This fixes most but not all tests.
#328110 by marcingy, Damien Tournoud, swentel, and pwolanin: Fix error on admin/build/menu, and robustify the test so we catch stuff like this in the future.
- Patch #314532 by jsaints, Crell, Arancaytar, CorniI, Rob Loach, et al: convert comment module to new DB layer. Doesn't break any additional tests so if we discover a regression, please submit a test with it.
#258089 follow-up by JohnAlbin: Fix missing period on code comment. Trivial Patch of the Month award! :)