- 04 Oct, 2010 1 commit
- 03 Oct, 2010 22 commits
- 02 Oct, 2010 10 commits
- 01 Oct, 2010 7 commits
#864464 follow-up by David_Rothstein: Move notice about requiring latest version of Drupal so it only comes up the first time update.php is ran.
#895176 by ksenzee, dereine, mongolito404, Berdir, moshe weitzman, chx: Fixed upgrade fails because of integrity constraint violation in system_update_7060.
#901062 by effulgentsia, ygerasimov, et al: Fixed regression: themes can no longer remove stylesheets by overriding them in .info files.
- Patch #600836 by tim.cosgrove, dww, naxoc: batch API never terminates if you set ['finished'] > 1.
- Patch #917134 by hbergin: dblog_cron() deletes too many records when auto_increment() is larger than 1.
- Patch #878198 by pwolanin, Damien Tournoud: add back a method to the DB driver interface that reports the server version.
- Patch #821672 by dereine, mgifford, andypost, Damien Tournoud: forum icons not accessible to screen-reader users and forum icons not using sprites.
#864464 by heyrocker, Beanjammin: Ensure people using Drupal < 6.16 that they must upgrade to latest version, rather than showing them a WSOD.
- Patch #925490 by David_Rothstein: list_themes() should not call file_exists() on each theme's info file.
#862854 by theresaanna, yoroy, rjgoldsborough, tim.plunkett, Jeff Burnz, Bojhan: Style sticky nodes in Bartik.
#926794 by ksenzee, moshe weitzman, Jody Lynn: Fixed revisions of unpublished nodes lose their body field on upgrade.
#699858 by David_Rothstein, catch, yoroy, sun, ronald_istos, et al: Fix admin/by-task is confusing because it looks too similar to admin/config. Makes admin/by-task a very minimal view, and makes admin/by-module a more fully fledged index.
#660614 by Arancaytar, Jeff Burnz, reglogge, et al: Remove #block-system-main dependency, fix font sizes, remove crufty CSS in Bartik.
#883400 follow-up by chx: Re-remove silly dsm() for file_unmanaged_copy() that was removed in a previous patch.