- 16 Oct, 2009 19 commits
- 15 Oct, 2009 15 commits
- 14 Oct, 2009 6 commits
- Patch #602582 by dww, cweagans: changed name and description in update.info to reflect update manager functionality.
- Patch #275368 by michaelfavia, sun, mattconnolly: allow disabling comment preview + unify with node preview settings.
#412730 folllow-up by Crell: Move missing theme key notification to watchdog so that Drupal doesn't totally bomb out when theme function isn't found. (also fixes CLI installs)
#538660 by JacobSingh, dww, JoshuaRogers, adrian, Crell, chx, anarcat, and cwgordon7: Add a functioning Plugin Manager to core. Can you say module installation and updates through the UI? I knew you could! :D
- Patch #602710 by quicksketch: fixed aggressive reset.css in Seven -- broke RTL language and some forms.
- Patch #604618 by Crell, JacobSingh: create a common interface for Archive operations so we can handle .zip, .tar.gz.
- Patch #599804 by effulgentsia, catch: unify page, AJAX 'path', and AJAX 'callback' callbacks. Oh my, this is the beginning of something big.
- Patch #470242 by yched, bjaspan: fixed namespacing for bundle names to avoid users rendering their site unusable.
- Patch #412730 by Crell, jbomb, JohnAlbin: theme system should report when a theme key is not found.
- Patch #563708 by JohnAlbin, joshmiller: improve theme_get_setting() and make custom theme settings a true form_alter().