- 12 Nov, 2009 6 commits
- 11 Nov, 2009 11 commits
- 10 Nov, 2009 6 commits
- 09 Nov, 2009 4 commits
- 08 Nov, 2009 13 commits
- Patch #444228 by Tri, raulgigea, mikeytown2, JohnAlbin: optimize CSS option causes php cgi to segfault in pcre function 'match'.
- Patch #552654 by jhedstrom: usability improvement: add 'Manage fields' and 'Display fields' links from the Content Types operation table.
- Patch #292984 by sun: add cid to node_comment_statistics() for Views support and simplification of the code.
- Patch #550742 by David_Rothstein: removed left-over code: remove search box settings because we already remove the search box.
- Patch #619902 by sun: performance improvement: dashboard, region and block building had unnecessary function calls.
- Patch #629074 by sun: field widgets are not themeable due to missing CSS class names. Better CSS classes for fields.
- Patch #606640 by eojthebrave, sun, catch: don't use menu loaders because menu loaders are executed on every menu system access check. Performance improvement.
#626664 by yched, Amitaibu: Fixed 'Add existing field' in user doesn't show fields created in content types.
#609100 by bleen18, seutje, and David_Rothstein: Should not be able to re-add same shortcut to same set twice.
#605924 by ksenzee: Rename default.sites.php to example.sites.php. There is no 'default' about it, and it also screws up tab completion. :P
#606526 by axyjo and scor: Remove trailing whitespace and add newlines at end of files. Sorry, folks! But it is after code freeze. :)
- Patch #614358 by lisarex, Bojhan: UI text improvements to 'Delete' content type confirmation message.
#560944 follow-up by brandonojc, seutje, and Davy Van Den Bremt: Move collapsible fieldset logic from theme_fieldset() hook to form_process_fieldset().
#521852 by brandonojc, Everett Zufelt, mgifford, and sun: Provide semantic markup to local tasks to indicate an active task.
#541568 by brandonojc, mgifford, Everett Zufelt, and sun: Fixed Link to expand / collapse fieldsets has poorly accessible link text.