- 17 Nov, 2009 3 commits
- 16 Nov, 2009 5 commits
- 15 Nov, 2009 8 commits
- 14 Nov, 2009 2 commits
- 13 Nov, 2009 5 commits
- 12 Nov, 2009 9 commits
- 11 Nov, 2009 8 commits
#540282 follow-up by David_Rothstein: Removed accidentally introduced menu module dependency from toolbar module.
#386462 by Jeff Burnz, mgifford, Cliff, Everett Zufelt, annmcmeekin, et al: Added 'Skip to main content' links in all core themes.
#601806 by sun, effulgentsia, and Damien Tournoud: drupal_render() should not set default element properties that make no sense.
#216101 by c960657, Arancaytar, aufumy, et al: Fix registration workflow for OpenID providers that do not supply usernames/e-mail addresses.
#620688 follow-up by chx and effulgentsia: Fixed drupal_static_reset() is broken, with expanded test coverage.
#179932 by Damien Tournoud, jromine, kenorb, deviantintegral, sun: Fixed Required radios/checkboxes are not validated.
#632896 by stBorchert: Rollback translation of module names; these are proper names that have only one canonical source, and should not change based on the installed language.
#632820 by emmajane, arianek, jhodgdon, samirnassar, and dcor: Updated node.module's help text to new documentation standard.
- Patch #301902 by TheRec, beeradb, catch, sun, skilip, alpritt, JacobSingh, Senpai: usability improvement: allow more users to see the node admin page.
- Patch #632012 by plach: field_sql_storage_field_storage_write() performs a multiple-insert query for each field translation instead of making a global multiple-insert query handling all the available field translations.
- Patch #530652 by sun: _user_password_dynamic_validation() should be a #process of password_confirm().
- Patch #630864 by Amitaibu: fixed notice when fields were added to user, becuase object was not passed correctly.
- Patch #444228 by Tri, raulgigea, mikeytown2, JohnAlbin: optimize CSS option causes php cgi to segfault in pcre function 'match'.
- Patch #552654 by jhedstrom: usability improvement: add 'Manage fields' and 'Display fields' links from the Content Types operation table.
- Patch #292984 by sun: add cid to node_comment_statistics() for Views support and simplification of the code.
- Patch #550742 by David_Rothstein: removed left-over code: remove search box settings because we already remove the search box.
- Patch #619902 by sun: performance improvement: dashboard, region and block building had unnecessary function calls.
- Patch #629074 by sun: field widgets are not themeable due to missing CSS class names. Better CSS classes for fields.
- Patch #606640 by eojthebrave, sun, catch: don't use menu loaders because menu loaders are executed on every menu system access check. Performance improvement.
#626664 by yched, Amitaibu: Fixed 'Add existing field' in user doesn't show fields created in content types.