- 04 May, 2010 8 commits
- 03 May, 2010 4 commits
- 01 May, 2010 9 commits
- 30 Apr, 2010 18 commits
- 29 Apr, 2010 1 commit
- Patch #431300 by dmitrig01, kkaefer, mgifford, Dave Reid: authoring information vertical tab mishandles 'Anonymous'.
- Patch #789464 by pwolanin: update.php has a fatal error if any module extends a core stream wrapper class.
#679960 follow-up by lambic: Add test for 'Notice: undefined variable cids' when there are no comments available.
#409410 by hunmonk, David_Rothstein: Don't clobber install profile messages on final page of installer.
#245103 by chx, jhodgdon, merlinofchaos, douggreen, jrbeeman: Fixed Search page tabs not highlighting.
#767738 by rfay, sun: Complete and much more betterer re-write of drupal_process_states() documentation.
- Patch #713028 by hefox, jhodgdon, solotandem: drupal_system_listing() indicates incorrect key values.
- Patch #742042 by kkaefer:DBTNG: ->fetchAllAssoc() doesn't respect fetch mode set during ->execute().
- Patch #555830 by sun, effulgentsia, mgifford, TheRec, aspilicious: clean up theme_image() to use drupal_attributes() for all attributes and revisit defaults for 'alt' and 'title'.
- Patch #783112 by alexpott, cha0s: deleting a taxonomy term through admin interface causes issues if terms were created on the node edit form.
- Patch #582414 by plach: English and native name for the Kyrgyz language has to be changed from 'Kyrgyz(Кыргыз)' to 'Kyrgyz(Кыргызча)'.
- Patch #569042 by nenne, jhodgdon: INSTALL.txt should explain about where to put new modules/themes.
- Patch #645800 by katbailey, effulgentsia, rfay: ajax_deliver() ignores #ajax['method'] and incorrectly forces 'replaceWith' for simple AJAX callbacks, D6->D7 regression.
- Patch #755566 by effulgentsia: use of ID within theme_filter_guidelines() breaks HTML validation with more than 1 field item on a page.
#551658 by pwolanin, aaron, drewish: Move private files to an opt-in system, and no longer force private files to live within web-accessible directory.