- 10 Oct, 2009 11 commits
- 09 Oct, 2009 24 commits
- 08 Oct, 2009 5 commits
- Patch #122098 by Damien Tournoud, catch, mdixoncm: split comment.timestamp into 'created' and 'changed' columns, just like for nodes.
- Patch #597832 by markus_petruxm: add (), arguments to field_access() to enhance the context for hook_field_access().
- Patch #564886 by dmitrig01, JacobSingh, clemens.tolboom, David_Rothstein: remove 'expanded' checkbox from menu item overview.
#67234 by Ralf, Dave Reid, David_Rothstein, Rob Loach, dww, et al: Added a permission to update.php.
#592704 by BarisW and Mike Wacker: Display number of unapproved comments in the approval queue menu item.
- Patch #572618 by effulgentsia, pwolanin, sun: all theme functions should take a single argument. Code clean-up and performance improvement. Woot.
- Patch #597784 by Dave Reid: rename 'administer site-wide contact form' to 'administer contact forms'.
- Patch #595982 by moshe, chx: use #tableselect instead of ugly theming on admin users and admin nodes.
- Patch #456088 by dww, JohnAlbin | Dave Reid, Gábor Hojtsy, pwolanin, tic2000, meba: sub-themes not notified of security updates for base themes.
- Patch #343502 by Dave Reid, sun | dbabbage, Dries, boombatower: allow tests to require and test existence of modules. Required to make testing contributed modules possible.