- 16 Jul, 2012 1 commit
- 15 Jul, 2012 15 commits
- 10 Jul, 2012 1 commit
- 09 Jul, 2012 9 commits
- 08 Jul, 2012 2 commits
- 07 Jul, 2012 12 commits
- Patch #1325628 by damien_vancouver, xjm, Damien Tournoud, TravisCarden: fixed EntityFieldQuery::propertyQuery missing fully qualified column names causes ambiguous column DB error.
- Patch #1471848 by BassistJimmyJam, michaellenahan: user interface text containing URLs in translated part.
- Patch #1304486 by nod_, swentel: completely remove the ability to limit the number of shortcuts per set.
- Patch #1497366 by neclimdul, effulgentsia, EclipseGc, merlinofchaos: introduce Plugin System to core.
- Patch #1430670 by ELC, izus: Manage fields - Rename 'Add existing field' to 'Re-use existing field'.
Issue #1672764 by xjm: Clarify suggestion on use of randomString and randomName methods on TestBase class
Issue #1012018 by mjonesdinero, yashadev, amateescu, axyjo: Fix copyright dates and make sure all third-party code is included in COPYRIGHT.txt
- Patch #1587642 by TravisCarden, andypost: rename drupal_uninstall_modules() to module_uninstall().
Issue #1071818 by JeremyFrench, nod_, reglogge, anthbel, xjm, sun, NROTC_Webmaster, lliss, Cottser: Fixed Lazy-loading CSS fails in IE.
Issue #1621548 by tedstein, droplet, mjonesdinero, bendev, disasm: Fixed User status should not default to blocked.
Issue #343706 by tstoeckler, deviantintegral, rocket_nova: Add link to handbook page in PHP memory limit check on /admin/reports/status.
Issue #1571104 by BTMash, Dave.Ingram, mradcliffe, Damien Tournoud, sun, lliss, lkiss80: Fixed Can't access non-node entities with EntityFieldQuery.
Issue #1184944 follow-up by Berdir: CHANGELOG.txt entry for: Make entities classed objects, introduce CRUD support.
Issue #1637480 by Wim Leers: Fixed Bartik's taxonomy term reference field theme override does not render the field attributes.
Issue #1621740 by sun: Fixed Headings for primary and secondary links/menu are not supposed to be visible.
Issue #1630746 by tim.plunkett: Fixed Checking for 'twice the available memory limit' fails when running on a system with a memory_limit() of -1.
Issue #1573556 by disasm, justafish: Fixed Install suggests PHP memory limit is increased when it's already sufficient.