- 15 Nov, 2009 3 commits
- 14 Nov, 2009 2 commits
- 13 Nov, 2009 5 commits
- 12 Nov, 2009 9 commits
- 11 Nov, 2009 11 commits
- 10 Nov, 2009 6 commits
- 09 Nov, 2009 4 commits
#632820 by emmajane, arianek, jhodgdon, samirnassar, and dcor: Updated node.module's help text to new documentation standard.
- Patch #301902 by TheRec, beeradb, catch, sun, skilip, alpritt, JacobSingh, Senpai: usability improvement: allow more users to see the node admin page.
- Patch #632012 by plach: field_sql_storage_field_storage_write() performs a multiple-insert query for each field translation instead of making a global multiple-insert query handling all the available field translations.
- Patch #530652 by sun: _user_password_dynamic_validation() should be a #process of password_confirm().
- Patch #630864 by Amitaibu: fixed notice when fields were added to user, becuase object was not passed correctly.
- Patch #444228 by Tri, raulgigea, mikeytown2, JohnAlbin: optimize CSS option causes php cgi to segfault in pcre function 'match'.
- Patch #552654 by jhedstrom: usability improvement: add 'Manage fields' and 'Display fields' links from the Content Types operation table.
- Patch #292984 by sun: add cid to node_comment_statistics() for Views support and simplification of the code.
- Patch #550742 by David_Rothstein: removed left-over code: remove search box settings because we already remove the search box.
- Patch #619902 by sun: performance improvement: dashboard, region and block building had unnecessary function calls.
- Patch #629074 by sun: field widgets are not themeable due to missing CSS class names. Better CSS classes for fields.
- Patch #606640 by eojthebrave, sun, catch: don't use menu loaders because menu loaders are executed on every menu system access check. Performance improvement.
#626664 by yched, Amitaibu: Fixed 'Add existing field' in user doesn't show fields created in content types.
#609100 by bleen18, seutje, and David_Rothstein: Should not be able to re-add same shortcut to same set twice.
#605924 by ksenzee: Rename default.sites.php to example.sites.php. There is no 'default' about it, and it also screws up tab completion. :P
#606526 by axyjo and scor: Remove trailing whitespace and add newlines at end of files. Sorry, folks! But it is after code freeze. :)