- 23 Nov, 2008 6 commits
- 22 Nov, 2008 21 commits
- 21 Nov, 2008 4 commits
- 20 Nov, 2008 4 commits
- 19 Nov, 2008 1 commit
- 18 Nov, 2008 2 commits
- 16 Nov, 2008 2 commits
#302438 by maartenvg and cwgordon7: Only show the 'queued for approval' message for non-administrators.
- Patch #335614 by Damien Tournoud: getActiveConnection() and getConnection() were broken when was not found. Now with tests\!
- Patch #308834 by c960657: move setting of magic_quotes_runtime out of settings.php because (i) we don't want a user to change it and (ii) it gets executed a bit earlier in the Drupal bootstrap.
- Patch #323474 by Dave Reid and catch: hook_boot() was not invoked on uncached page views if cache mode is aggressive.
- Patch #330674 by catch: we can eliminate one database query because we have the parent node cached anyway.
- Patch #293506 by catch, pwolanin, foripepe: added missing tests for the taxonomy module. New tests include tests for empty vocabulary overview, deleting a vocabulary, weights, etc. Also refactored some of the existing test to make them more crisp and readable.
- Patch #337660 by dmitrig01: usability improvement - show a preview for the Powered By Drupal block.
- Patch #293370 by maartenvg, swentel, et al: block sorting fails if more than 20 blocks are present.
- Patch #335385 by Dave Reid: fixed maxlength of path alias fields to be consistent with the database.
#11077 by mfb, KarenS, macgirvin, and jjkd: Can you say Daylight Savings Time? I bet you didn't think Drupal ever would! :)
#107051 by Dave Reid, gdevlugt, and vladimir.dolgopolov: Remove duplicate names from Who's Online block.
- Patch #334671 by Steve Dondley: users cannot be assigned to roles or removed from them -- comes with tests. Yay.
#74645 follow-up by maartenvg: One very important file_scan_directory() call got missed; now HEAD installs again. W00t. ;)