- 30 Apr, 2010 15 commits
- 29 Apr, 2010 13 commits
- 28 Apr, 2010 12 commits
- Patch #742042 by kkaefer:DBTNG: ->fetchAllAssoc() doesn't respect fetch mode set during ->execute().
- Patch #555830 by sun, effulgentsia, mgifford, TheRec, aspilicious: clean up theme_image() to use drupal_attributes() for all attributes and revisit defaults for 'alt' and 'title'.
- Patch #783112 by alexpott, cha0s: deleting a taxonomy term through admin interface causes issues if terms were created on the node edit form.
- Patch #582414 by plach: English and native name for the Kyrgyz language has to be changed from 'Kyrgyz(Кыргыз)' to 'Kyrgyz(Кыргызча)'.
- Patch #569042 by nenne, jhodgdon: INSTALL.txt should explain about where to put new modules/themes.
- Patch #645800 by katbailey, effulgentsia, rfay: ajax_deliver() ignores #ajax['method'] and incorrectly forces 'replaceWith' for simple AJAX callbacks, D6->D7 regression.
- Patch #755566 by effulgentsia: use of ID within theme_filter_guidelines() breaks HTML validation with more than 1 field item on a page.
#551658 by pwolanin, aaron, drewish: Move private files to an opt-in system, and no longer force private files to live within web-accessible directory.
#758804 by David_Rothstein: Remove unnecessary calls to rebuild module and theme data in the installer.
#764798 by jhodgdon, andypost, douggreen, elly, afreeman: Document that various actions can make your search index out of synch.
#764094 by David_Rothstein: Add tests to check that the theme system works in hook_init() (i.e., as early as possible).
#299308 follow-up by David_Rothstein: Fixed Installing Drupal by visiting index.php (rather than install.php) leads to a fatal error when PDO is not enabled.
- Patch #782788 by joachim, marcvangend: theme settings page help text takes the theme name from the URL.
- Patch #716718 by joachim, jhodgdon: add notes on security and proper use of user_load() to its function documentation.
- Patch #755030 by jhedstrom, sivaji, kkaefer: #field_prefix()/suffix is displayed before the label. With tests.
- Patch #765860 by effulgentsia, dww, dereine, mikey_p, sun: make drupal_alter() support multiple alter hooks executed by module weight.