- 05 Oct, 2010 3 commits
- 04 Oct, 2010 9 commits
- 03 Oct, 2010 22 commits
- 02 Oct, 2010 6 commits
#895176 follow-up by Berdir: Don't run the upload module upgrade path if there's nothing to upgrade.
- Patch #140783 by sun, chx, effulgentsia, David_Rothstein, webchick: a select list without #default_value() always passes form validation.
- Patch #561858 by effulgentsia, sun, rfay, Nick_vh, merlinofchaos, katbailey, dereine, tstoeckler: drupal_add_js() and drupal_add_css() to work for AJAX requests too by adding lazy-load to AJAX framework.
#864464 follow-up by David_Rothstein: Move notice about requiring latest version of Drupal so it only comes up the first time update.php is ran.
#895176 by ksenzee, dereine, mongolito404, Berdir, moshe weitzman, chx: Fixed upgrade fails because of integrity constraint violation in system_update_7060.
#901062 by effulgentsia, ygerasimov, et al: Fixed regression: themes can no longer remove stylesheets by overriding them in .info files.
- Patch #600836 by tim.cosgrove, dww, naxoc: batch API never terminates if you set ['finished'] > 1.
- Patch #917134 by hbergin: dblog_cron() deletes too many records when auto_increment() is larger than 1.
- Patch #878198 by pwolanin, Damien Tournoud: add back a method to the DB driver interface that reports the server version.
- Patch #821672 by dereine, mgifford, andypost, Damien Tournoud: forum icons not accessible to screen-reader users and forum icons not using sprites.
#864464 by heyrocker, Beanjammin: Ensure people using Drupal < 6.16 that they must upgrade to latest version, rather than showing them a WSOD.