1. 07 Sep, 2005 1 commit
  2. 25 Aug, 2005 1 commit
  3. 29 Jul, 2005 2 commits
  4. 27 Jul, 2005 1 commit
  5. 25 Jul, 2005 1 commit
  6. 27 Jun, 2005 1 commit
  7. 14 May, 2005 1 commit
  8. 24 Apr, 2005 1 commit
    • Dries's avatar
      · a76a1e1f
      Dries authored
      - Patch 20910 by chx: centralize print theme page.
      a76a1e1f
  9. 23 Apr, 2005 1 commit
  10. 11 Apr, 2005 1 commit
  11. 31 Mar, 2005 2 commits
  12. 29 Mar, 2005 1 commit
  13. 18 Mar, 2005 2 commits
  14. 08 Mar, 2005 1 commit
  15. 28 Feb, 2005 1 commit
  16. 27 Feb, 2005 4 commits
  17. 15 Jan, 2005 1 commit
  18. 14 Jan, 2005 1 commit
  19. 13 Jan, 2005 1 commit
  20. 11 Jan, 2005 7 commits
  21. 10 Jan, 2005 1 commit
  22. 09 Jan, 2005 1 commit
  23. 31 Dec, 2004 2 commits
    • Dries's avatar
      - Small change · ceb20b45
      Dries authored
      ceb20b45
    • Dries's avatar
      - Patch #14917 by UnConeD/Steven: · 1dbe0dc2
      Dries authored
      1) The different types of search, which used to be radio button options in the search form, are now subtabs of "search" (default "search/node"). This seems better from a UI point of view, but also has another advantage: modules which implement a custom search form (flexinode, project) can add it as a subtab of search. This means that all search forms will be located in the same place, and also without needing an extra api call to search.module.
      
      2) The current code was a bit hackish, as the indexing of comments along with nodes was hardcoded in node.module. Instead, I created a nodeapi operation "update index" which allows modules to add more data for a node that is being indexed. Comments are now indexed using this mechanism and from comment.module, which is a lot cleaner.
      
      3) The search results format was also hardcoded to include "N comments". I replaced this with a nodeapi operation "search result" and moved the comment code to comment.module where it belongs. This op is quite useful, as for example I also modified upload.module to add "N attachments" to a search result if any are present.
      1dbe0dc2
  24. 15 Dec, 2004 1 commit
    • Dries's avatar
      - Patch #13907 by Neil: less ways to set the page title. · 2b17b3a9
      Dries authored
         * Less logic in theme code.
         * Encourages use of the menu system.
         * Easier to find where a title or breadcrumb comes from in other people's code because there are less places to look. Look in menu and then grep for the appropriate set function. Looking for calls to theme_page() is hard because there are too many of them.
         * Very slightly more efficient.
      2b17b3a9
  25. 11 Dec, 2004 1 commit
    • Dries's avatar
      · 6e3eb60a
      Dries authored
      - Removed some cruft: left-over xxx_help_page() functions.
      6e3eb60a
  26. 02 Dec, 2004 1 commit
  27. 29 Nov, 2004 1 commit
    • Dries's avatar
      - Patch #13581 by Steven: Db_query() allows a variable amount of parameters so... · 29337ad8
      Dries authored
      - Patch #13581 by Steven: Db_query() allows a variable amount of parameters so you can pass the query arguments in. There is however an alternative syntax: instead of passing the query arguments as function arguments, you can also pass a single array with the query arguments in it. For example the following two statements are equivalent:
      
      db_query($query, $a, $b, $c);
      db_query($query, array($a, $b, $c));
      
      This usage is particularly interesting when the query is constructed dynamically, and the amount of arguments to pass varies. In that case we use the second method to avoid using call_user_func_array(). This behaviour is not documented explicitly, but it is used in several places.
      
      However, db_query_range() and pager_query() do not support this syntax properly, which means there are several pieces of code which still revert to the ugly call_user_func_array() call.
      
      This patch updates db_query_range() and pager_query() so they support the array-passing method. I also added documentation about this method to each of the db functions.
      
      I also cleaned up the code for db_query (it was weird and hard to understand) and moved db_query() and db_queryd() from database.xxxxx.inc to database.inc: it was the same between both mysql and pgsql, as it doesn't do anything database specific. It just prefixes the tables and inserts the arguments. The actual db query is performed in _db_query(), which is still in database.xxxxx.inc.
      
      Finally, I updated several places with the new syntax, and the code is a lot cleaner. For example:
      - array_unshift($params, "SELECT u.* FROM {users} u WHERE $query u.status < 3");
      - $params[] = 0;
      - $params[] = 1;
      - $result = call_user_func_array('db_query_range', $params);
      + $result = db_query_range("SELECT u.* FROM {users} u WHERE $query u.status < 3", $params, 0, 1);
      
      and
      
      - return call_user_func_array('db_query_range', array_merge(array($query), $args, array((int)$pager_from_array[$element], (int)$limit)));
      + return db_query_range($query, $args, (int)$pager_from_array[$element], (int)$limit);
      
      I've tested it on mysql. I didn't alter the actual db behaviour, so pgsql should be okay too.
      
      This patch is important because many people avoid the call_user_func_array() method and put data directly into the db query.  This is very, very bad because the database prefix will be applied to it, and strip out braces. It's also generally bad form as you have to call check_query() yourself.  With the new, documented syntax, there is no more excuse to put data directly in the query.
      29337ad8