- 14 Nov, 2007 2 commits
- 13 Nov, 2007 5 commits
- 12 Nov, 2007 4 commits
- 11 Nov, 2007 6 commits
- 10 Nov, 2007 3 commits
- 09 Nov, 2007 11 commits
- 08 Nov, 2007 2 commits
- 07 Nov, 2007 6 commits
- 06 Nov, 2007 1 commit
- Patch #187799 by greggles et al: fixed problem with revisions being associated with the wrong user.
- Patch #191116 by david: make drupal_urlencode() rfc 1738 compliant to make it work correctly with spaces.
#189870 by O Govinda, keith.smith and catch: more user centric help text for Blog API module, standardizing on 'blog' terminology also
#191104 by keith.smith: (usability) change occurances of node to 'post' and 'content' as appropriate
#188914 by Pasqualle: type and language filtering on node admin page was broken due to missing breaks in switch
#172584 by myself, keith.smith, yoroy, O Govinda and catch: help text for content translation module
- Patch #187319 by quicksketch: don't enable the powered by Drupal block for existing sites, and better handle the default behavior.
- Patch #191073 by Keith: another good string cleanup by Keith. (Also removed some trailing whitespace.)
#154517 by chx and Desbeers: usability fixes for path module (required fields, permission info and resetting the filter made possible), and fixing language usage on nodeapi update in path_nodeapi
#144788 by Andreas Wolf, spatz4000 and aufumy: missing block clearing on admin index by modules page
#172584 sidetrack issue patch by myself: tnid was not put properly into the node form, so translation workflow was not working
- Patch #136970 by catch and wmostrey: added permission to administer contact forms (usability improvement).
#189936 by mlsamuelson: remove pointless links to taxonomy help page from form labels and descritions for consistency
#181582 by Crell and Rob Loach: use theme inheritance in the Minnelli theme, so no @import is required
#189837 by chx: remove temporary table usage from comment_enable(). Now we require MySQL 4.1 and it has constructs which make this unnecessary.
#124979 by bjaspan: fix PostgreSQL upgrade path, keeping the primary key on the node_comment_statistics table
#171117 by JirkaRybka: set access time for admin created or edited accounts so they are exempt from the spam protection we have for accounts never logged in