- 24 Jun, 2010 6 commits
- 23 Jun, 2010 7 commits
- 21 Jun, 2010 7 commits
- 20 Jun, 2010 3 commits
- 17 Jun, 2010 4 commits
- 16 Jun, 2010 3 commits
- 15 Jun, 2010 3 commits
- 14 Jun, 2010 7 commits
- Patch #834710 by solotandem, jhodgdon: filter_xss() documentation does not indicate a return value.
#833094 by carlos8f, David_Rothstein: Fixed Ajax requests in installer cause cron to run prematurely.
- Patch #833654 by aaronbauman: change 'Larger' and 'Smaller' to 'Greater' and 'Less' in number module.
- Patch #831732 by solotandem: system_update_7053 needs to check for existence of menu_custom() table.
#798292 by casey, David_Rothstein: Fixed Overlay redirect to list of content types instead of list of fields after field is added.
#293223 follow-up by David_Rothstein: Roll back 'Hide required core modules'. This was removing useful information to both new and experienced site builders, as well as hiding critical 'help' links.
#444228 follow-up by Tri, ridgerunner, Damien Tournoud, et al: Improve Optimize CSS performance by removing support for Mac IE 5.5 comment hacks, and add tests. (Apologies; some of this went in with a previous commit http://drupal.org/cvs?commit=382522)
#809698 follow-up by Damien Tournoud, Josh Waihi, chx: Add CONCAT() function to PostgreSQL since || isn't supported reliably across database systems.
#817216 by ctmattice1, chx, Stevel, Damien Tournoud: Fixed system_update_7008 does not work, deal with invalid poll choices, and move poll-related upgrade logic to Poll module.
#573288 by eMPee584: Clarify File.inc function documentation that several functions _must_ be fed a stream wrapper URI.
#448292 by Frank Ralf, David_Rothstein, mgifford, Everett Zufelt, Bojhan, mohammed76, et al: Fixed Drag and Drop for table rows is not accessible to screen-reader users.
- Patch #735800 by effulgentsia, fago, Frando: node form triggers form level submit functions on button level submits, without validation. Oh yeah.
#829378 by David_Rothstein: Fixed Update system should use the API to identify the install profile, rather than preg_match().
- Patch #235673 by carlos8f, yched, swentel, redndahead, Damien Tournoud, pwolanin, dww: changes to block caching mode not caught.
- Patch #515310 by Josh Waihi, marcvangend: inserting >PHP_INT_MAX into BIGINT fails on PostgreSQL.
- Patch #780154 by chx, noahb, dhthwy, pwolanin, aspilicious, jhodgdon, dereine, bjaspan: listing API for field API.
- Patch #826054 by grendzy: upgrade from Drupal 6.17 fails with integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'filename' cannot be null.