- 22 Nov, 2008 9 commits
- 21 Nov, 2008 4 commits
- 20 Nov, 2008 4 commits
- 19 Nov, 2008 1 commit
- 18 Nov, 2008 2 commits
- 16 Nov, 2008 11 commits
- 15 Nov, 2008 5 commits
- 13 Nov, 2008 4 commits
- Patch #293506 by catch, pwolanin, foripepe: added missing tests for the taxonomy module. New tests include tests for empty vocabulary overview, deleting a vocabulary, weights, etc. Also refactored some of the existing test to make them more crisp and readable.
- Patch #337660 by dmitrig01: usability improvement - show a preview for the Powered By Drupal block.
- Patch #293370 by maartenvg, swentel, et al: block sorting fails if more than 20 blocks are present.
- Patch #335385 by Dave Reid: fixed maxlength of path alias fields to be consistent with the database.
#11077 by mfb, KarenS, macgirvin, and jjkd: Can you say Daylight Savings Time? I bet you didn't think Drupal ever would! :)
#107051 by Dave Reid, gdevlugt, and vladimir.dolgopolov: Remove duplicate names from Who's Online block.
- Patch #334671 by Steve Dondley: users cannot be assigned to roles or removed from them -- comes with tests. Yay.
#74645 follow-up by maartenvg: One very important file_scan_directory() call got missed; now HEAD installs again. W00t. ;)
- Patch #74645 by drewish, roychri et al: modify file_scan_directory to use a regex for the nomask (and code clean-up).
- Patch #328781 by chx, Damien Tournoud: made sure that all error messages show a good error message.
- Patch #302054 by dmitrig01: usability improvement - hide machine readable name of node type by default.
- Patch #267883 by MadHarold, boombatower: parse_size() and format_size() do not use the same kilo standard.
- Patch #331570 by recidive: rename block module tables to singular. Requires you to run update.php.
- Patch #333499 by chx: fix handling of NULL default values in MySQL schema API. This fixes most but not all tests.