- 21 Oct, 2010 6 commits
- 20 Oct, 2010 18 commits
- 18 Oct, 2010 6 commits
- 16 Oct, 2010 2 commits
- 15 Oct, 2010 8 commits
- Patch #647228 by sun, katbailey, Rob Loach: links are needlessly unable to fully participate in D7 AJAX framework features.
- Patch #943558 by David_Rothstein: 'block_callback()' in menu_router() table seems to have no purpose.
- Patch #930670 by David_Rothstein: table-based dashboard admin page should be linked to from the dashboard only (not from the rest of the admin UI).
#511258 by Gábor Hojtsy, David_Rothstein, Bojhan, catch, et al: Fixed do not enable the management menu by default.
- Patch #926016 by effulgentsia, chrisshattuck: several bugs when trying to remove files from a multivalued file/image field.
#408160 by sun, Berdir, Gábor Hojtsy, David_Rothstein: Fixed move Add new content link to Navigation menu.
#934050 follow-up by catch: Revert removal of unique index on filter_format.name accidentally left in patch.
#608894 by chx, catch: Resolve the conflict between the fieldable users UI and the profile module by hiding Profile module on new sites.
- Patch #882694 by mgifford, sun, ksenzee, bleen18, yched: add missing form element titles for accessibility.
- Patch #795268 by mgifford, cha0s, kat3_drx, yoroy, aspilicious: shortcut 'Edit shortcuts' link has insufficient color contrast ratio.
- Patch #923850 by mr.baileys, joachim: fixed documentation problem with user_role_change_permissions().
- Patch ##864020 by Jose Reyero, catch, sun: locale upgrade to D7 fails due to index added by i18nstrings module.
#935140 by ygerasimov, drunken monkey: Fixed enabling Book navigation block results in 'Undefined index'
- Patch #943112 by ksenzee: file_file_download() should delegate header checks to a separate function.
Patch #943042 by Damien Tournoud: MergeQuery regressions: key is used in the update query, exception is echoed.
#943056 by Dave Reid: Fixed Incorrect capitalization of 'URL' in description of [user:edit-url] token
#876762 follow-up by yched: Move taxonomy vocabulary rename checking logic to hook_taxonomy_vocabulary_update().