- 16 Nov, 2010 3 commits
- 15 Nov, 2010 9 commits
- 14 Nov, 2010 16 commits
- 13 Nov, 2010 11 commits
- 12 Nov, 2010 1 commit
- Patch #964882 by tim.plunkett: Context Links menu stays visible on top of Overlay content on iOS devices.
#953914 by chx, yched, effulgentsia, pifantastic: Fixed #limit_validation_errors fails is parents array contains numeric indexes.
#553944 by sun: Define hook_menu_get_item_alter() as a reliable hook that runs before the page is generated.
#844734 by Jeff Burnz, tim.plunkett, dead_arm: Catch preview.css up to style.css changes so color.module changes are accurately reflected.
#895140 follow-up by David_Rothstein: Tests to ensure older versions of modules are not chosen over new ones.
#740258 by coltrane, mr.baileys: Fixed Permissions not shown when module human-readable name conflicts.
#878092 follow-up by sun, David_Rothstein: Fixed Regression from D7 alpha: themes are unable to render one group of node links separately from another.
#971090 by scor, rgristroph: Fixed place maxlength on taxonomy tag field to prevent data truncation.
#860154 by Zoltán Balogh, zserno, Gábor Hojtsy: Fixed Locale module does not import the plural forms from compact files.
#929440 by jensimmons, threewestwinds, rjgoldsborough: Unify the display of preview regions in block demonstration in Bartik.
- Patch #946968 by dmitrig01: we are not checking the version of MySQL and PostgreSQL servers anymore (nor we do for SQLite).
- Patch #927406 by Damien Tournoud, carlos8f, email@example.com, amateescu, Volx: colorable themes fail when CSS aggregation is enabled due to improper stream wrapper usage.
- Patch #745590 by justinrandell, effulgentsia, yched, quicksketch, eojthebrave: #managed_file() element does not work when #extended not TRUE, or when ancestor element doesn't have #tree=TRUE.
- Patch #602332 by Steven Jones, pwolanin, Steven Merrill: XML output option for use with Hudson / JUnit.
- Patch #943742 by Stalski: fields only appearing when custom field is added in manage display screen.
- Patch #966238 by cosmicdreams, bfroehle, catch, mfb, carlos8f, marcingy: system_update_7061() stops migrating data if upload.fid is not found in files table, resulting in data loss.