- 07 Aug, 2009 3 commits
- 06 Aug, 2009 1 commit
- 05 Aug, 2009 4 commits
- 04 Aug, 2009 11 commits
- 03 Aug, 2009 5 commits
- 02 Aug, 2009 5 commits
- 01 Aug, 2009 4 commits
- 31 Jul, 2009 7 commits
#371458 by Damien Tournoud, Gerhard Killesreiter, and smk-ka: Add a missing index on menu_router tab_root.
#473396 by Everett Zufelt, annmcmeekin, jmburnz, sun, et al: Define system-wise classes for providing hidden elements for accessibility.
#382870 by geerlingguy, jmburnz, EclipseGc, JohnAlbin, sun, et al: Update and Polish default node.tpl.php output.
#533584 by chx, dww, and Nick Lewis: Allow version-level dependency support to work with beta, rc, etc.
#193383 by TheRec, JirkaRybka, and Bart Jansens: Centralize calls to set_time_limit() and prevent warnings/errors.
#531476 by aaron and mfb: Add favicon mimetype as a theme setting to avoid expensive calls to file system.
#526120 by catch: Remove the related terms feature from Taxonomy module. This can now be accomplished with Field API.
#76422 by coreyp_1: Greet admin users with a prompt to create content types rather than an access denied page when no content types exist on node/add.
#433992 by David_Rothstein and Frando: Change #theme_wrapper to #theme_wrappers to allow multiple theme functions to execute on renderable objects.
#489762 by JohnAlbin: Add theme lineage information to .info file cache and fix several edge-case bugs.
- Patch #342950 by Josh Waihi: moving PostgreSQL stored procedures to the PostgreSQL database backend, where it belongs.
- Patch #537062 by yched: remove unneeded comment_edit() page callback and convert some code from arrays to objects for consistency.
- Patch #528918 by lyaunzbe: document that hook_form_alter() passes by reference. lyaunzbe is a new contributor -- welcome!
- Patch #536440 by Gábor Hojtsy: the attached patch moves the Structure >> Themes section to the top level Appearance item as outlined in the D7UX IA.
- Patch #530132 by dropcube: node-terms associations are not removed from DB when a node revision is deleted.