- 22 Aug, 2009 9 commits
- 21 Aug, 2009 13 commits
- 20 Aug, 2009 6 commits
- 19 Aug, 2009 6 commits
- 18 Aug, 2009 2 commits
- 17 Aug, 2009 4 commits
#326539 by JohnAlbin, sun, cha0s, ultimateboy, Rob Loach, Damien Tournoud: Convert 'class' attribute to use an array, not a string.
- Patch #364219 by Everett Zufelt, brandonojc, jmburnz, mgifford: for accessibility, navigation menus should be preceded by headings of the appropriate level.
- Patch #552958 by Gábor Hojtsy: create 'regional and language' section in 'configuration and modules'.
- Patch #549432 by Bohjan, Gábor Hojtsy: create 'people and permissions' section in 'configuration and modules'.
#551080 by Gábor Hojtsy: List non-container items (stuff in the toolbar) on /admin for a complete overview.
#509398 by adrian: Turned install profiles into modules with full access to the Drupal API. Almost all WTFs/minute now removed from install profiles. Woohoo! :D
- Patch #537862 by Crell, Amitaibu, salvis: simplify and make more flexible the node access by converting hook_access() to hook_node_access().
#554106 by dropcube, boombatower, deekayen, and sun: Let DWTC handle HTTP location header to ensure drupal_generate_test_ua() is called. Fix for testing bot.
#552066 by quicksketch and pwolanin: Fix bug with file_save_upload() and trailing slashes (with tests).
- Patch #251792 by pwolanin, Damien Tournoud, slantview, c960657: added a locking framework for long running operations.
#517814 by jmstacey, justinrandell, pwolanin, drewish, Jody Lynn, aaron, dopry, and c960657: Converted File API to stream wrappers, for enhanced private/public file handling, and the ability to reference other storage mechanisms such as s3:// and flicker://.
#544418 by merlinofchaos, sun, drewish, quicksketch, et al: Integrate CTools AJAX framework with Drupal to extend (and replace) existing ahah framework. Everything about AJAX/AHAH is more betterer now.