- 07 May, 2010 5 commits
- 06 May, 2010 6 commits
- 05 May, 2010 19 commits
- 04 May, 2010 10 commits
- Patch #547490 by ugerhard, Jody Lynn, Matt V.: entering only 'Confirm password' field passes validation and returns success message.
- Patch #791076 by Shellingfox, tobias: search displays user email address regardless of 'administer users' permission.
#490400 by jpmckinney: Fixed modules with dependencies whose .info file sets required=TRUE cannot be enabled.
#331951 by aspilicious, sun, jhodgdon, Morbus, et al: Figure out and apply coding standard for casting.
- Patch #752814 by David_Rothstein, Gábor Hojtsy: installer forces user_email_verification() to TRUE.
#553306 by catch, bec, yched, zzolo, mradcliffe, webchick, plach: The rest of remove redundant body and title node attributes & UI. The rest was accidentally committed in http://drupal.org/cvs?commit=363156. Sorry. :(
#348448 follow-up by mfb: Remove default E_STRICT error reporting. We're too far into the release cycle for changes like this. Let's pick it up again in Drupal 8! :)
- Patch #431300 by dmitrig01, kkaefer, mgifford, Dave Reid: authoring information vertical tab mishandles 'Anonymous'.
- Patch #789464 by pwolanin: update.php has a fatal error if any module extends a core stream wrapper class.