- 09 May, 2010 10 commits
- 07 May, 2010 5 commits
- 06 May, 2010 6 commits
- 05 May, 2010 19 commits
- Patch #721400 by pwolanin, Owen Barton, DamienMcKenna: don't change filenames for aggregated JS/CSS.
- Patch #790832 by David_Rothstein: install_configure_form_submit() unnecessarily mangles the () array.
- Patch #791264 by JacobSingh: block configuration screens using tableDrag throws JS error in block.js (row undefined).
- Patch #547490 by ugerhard, Jody Lynn, Matt V.: entering only 'Confirm password' field passes validation and returns success message.
- Patch #791076 by Shellingfox, tobias: search displays user email address regardless of 'administer users' permission.
#490400 by jpmckinney: Fixed modules with dependencies whose .info file sets required=TRUE cannot be enabled.
#331951 by aspilicious, sun, jhodgdon, Morbus, et al: Figure out and apply coding standard for casting.
- Patch #752814 by David_Rothstein, Gábor Hojtsy: installer forces user_email_verification() to TRUE.
#553306 by catch, bec, yched, zzolo, mradcliffe, webchick, plach: The rest of remove redundant body and title node attributes & UI. The rest was accidentally committed in http://drupal.org/cvs?commit=363156. Sorry. :(
#348448 follow-up by mfb: Remove default E_STRICT error reporting. We're too far into the release cycle for changes like this. Let's pick it up again in Drupal 8! :)