- 04 Feb, 2011 12 commits
- 29 Jan, 2011 1 commit
- 28 Jan, 2011 17 commits
- 27 Jan, 2011 1 commit
- 24 Jan, 2011 6 commits
- 18 Jan, 2011 3 commits
- Patch ##1041474 by 1V: Fixed INSTALL.pgsql.txt and INSTALL.mysql.txt cleanup of various grammatical errors.
- Patch #1031686 by rschwab: User_load() documentation should reference drupal_save_session(), not session_save_session().
- Patch #1029346 by David_Rothstein: Changed INSTALL.txt and UPGRADE.txt should mention that you can download Drupal as a .zip file also.
- Patch #1025124 by catch, jbrown: remove cruft from theme_image_style() and image_style_url(). Should be faster too.
- Patch #1049116 by solotandem, David_Rothstein: module_enable() doesn't account for version strings in dependencies.
- Patch #933498 by eojthebrave, aaron: image effects table created with incorrect table name in upgrade path.
#690980 by Dave Reid, grendzy, cwgordon7: Security hardening: Ensure password fields are empty on display.
#321063 by eMPee584, Kars-T: Fixed book/export/html/N with a non-book nid should abort and return 404 not found.
#1027454 by amateescu, montesq, jhodgdon: Fixed _aggregator_parse_opml() documentation contains escaped HTML tags that should be removed.
#934726 by yched, jinglemansweep: Fixed Undefined index: taxonomy_term in taxonomy_field_formatter_view()
#1019834 by bfroehle: Fixed No .info files reported on theme upload when zip created with certain programs
- Patch #1001624 by pillarsdotnet: avoid 'Undefined index' notice in field_info_max_weight() function of modules/field/field.info.inc.
- Patch #1027630 by jhodgdon: unclear documentation for 'custom' and 'locked' attributes for content type.
- Patch #973328 by gopherspidey, amateescu: special characters are encoded twice in taxonomy term title.