- 17 Sep, 2010 4 commits
- 16 Sep, 2010 10 commits
- 15 Sep, 2010 2 commits
- 14 Sep, 2010 3 commits
- 13 Sep, 2010 8 commits
- 12 Sep, 2010 1 commit
- 11 Sep, 2010 12 commits
- Patch #732914 by Jacine, sun, reglogge, cosmicdreams: improve the markup/CSS for content and user filter forms.
- Patch #909272 by moshe weitzman, David_Rothstein: remove stub update functions and renumber the remaining ones.
- Patch #898028 by Everett Zufelt: change heading before Toolbar to 'Administrative Toolbar' instead of 'management'.
- Patch #908966 by Jeff Burnz: Bartik's default link color has inadequate contrast to background (WCAG 2.0 violation).
- Patch #883092 by Everett Zufelt, mgifford, Jacine: add heading before local tasks for screen-reader users.
- Patch #912700 by bleen18: modules with no files entries in .info files are deemed 'incompatible with 7.x'.
- Patch #913146 by Jacine: alt attribute for incompatible module image on module listing page needs improvement.
#910190 by sun: Remove schema cache from needlessly being loaded on all pages. Performance improvement.
- Patch #910572 by sun, David_Rothstein: command line installations are broken (programmatic form submissions don't need a theme?).
#418302 by David_Rothstein, dww, reglogge, and lots and lots of other people: Copy default.settings.php to settings.php during install if webserver owns files. Eliminates 'red error of death' during install for most shared hosting set-ups.
#734234 by quicksketch, moonray, Melissamcewen, ekes, flobruit: Fixed Radio buttons throw warning in element_children() if keyed with '' (empty string).
- Patch #756762 by effulgentsia, fago, sun, rfay, pwolanin: AJAX should follow same rules for whether to call drupal_rebuild_form() as non-AJAX submissions.
- Patch #240828 by sun, yoroy: fixed 'Validation error, please try again...' is terrible UI and confuses users.
#818418 by Amitaibu: Fixed Notices on language negotiation callback when trying to force a full bootstrap.
#896170 by yched: Fixed default formatter for 'Text with summary' field type should be 'text_default()'.