- 20 Nov, 2010 10 commits
- 19 Nov, 2010 9 commits
- 18 Nov, 2010 5 commits
- 17 Nov, 2010 3 commits
- 16 Nov, 2010 3 commits
- 15 Nov, 2010 9 commits
- 14 Nov, 2010 1 commit
#939568 by merlinofchaos, sun: Enable finer control for ajax-using modules of the trigger response in the ajax object.
#550254 by Damien Tournoud, sun: Fixed some causes of menu links are sometimes not properly re-parented.
#208611 by effulgentsia, ksenzee, p.brouwers, et al: Fixed drupal_add_js() includes settings twice and breaks certain JS files.
#898360 by sun, catch: Cache node types - saves 7% in MySQL in sites using memcache for caching backend
#969346 by merlinofchaos, sun: Fixed CTools AJAX regression: AJAX calls made with things that are not forms cannot use the throbber.
#599706 follow-up by JohnAlbin, sun: Regression: Restore consistency to theme_menu_local_tasks() theme function
#151452 by David_Rothstein, Dave Reid, tstoeckler: Fixed uninstalling modules does not follow dependencies.
- Patch #896828 by Jeff Burnz, Manuel Garcia, yoroy, bleen18: no visual connection between the active tab and its content.
- Patch #937698 by rschwab: 'Enable newly added modules in [Module Group]' is awkward, should be 'Enable newly added modules'.
- Patch #944198 by sun: functions that call drupal_system_listing() act on potentially invalid system items.
- Patch #953914 by chx, yched, pifantastic: #limit_validation_errors() fails is parents array contains numeric indexes.
- Patch #964882 by tim.plunkett: Context Links menu stays visible on top of Overlay content on iOS devices.
#953914 by chx, yched, effulgentsia, pifantastic: Fixed #limit_validation_errors fails is parents array contains numeric indexes.
#553944 by sun: Define hook_menu_get_item_alter() as a reliable hook that runs before the page is generated.
#844734 by Jeff Burnz, tim.plunkett, dead_arm: Catch preview.css up to style.css changes so color.module changes are accurately reflected.
#895140 follow-up by David_Rothstein: Tests to ensure older versions of modules are not chosen over new ones.