- 06 Oct, 2010 14 commits
- 05 Oct, 2010 16 commits
- 04 Oct, 2010 9 commits
- 03 Oct, 2010 1 commit
- Patch #736066 by effulgentsia, casey, yched, peterpoe: ajax.js insert command wraps content in a div.
- Patch #769226 by Owen Barton, sun, effulgentsia, alanburke, bleen18, mfer: optimize JS/CSS aggregation for front-end performance and DX.
#614082 by dww, c960657: Fixed SimpleTest error collector tests fail when verbose logging is enabled.
#930122 by dww: Regression: temp directory handling broken by confusion between file_directory_temp and file_temporary_path.
#438224 by dww, sun, netsensei, vordude, et al: 'Post comments without approval' permission name is completely misleading.
- Patch #700558 by dww: add test to ensure filename extensions are properly merged in the Update manager UI.
#895176 follow-up by Berdir: Don't run the upload module upgrade path if there's nothing to upgrade.
- Patch #140783 by sun, chx, effulgentsia, David_Rothstein, webchick: a select list without #default_value() always passes form validation.
- Patch #561858 by effulgentsia, sun, rfay, Nick_vh, merlinofchaos, katbailey, dereine, tstoeckler: drupal_add_js() and drupal_add_css() to work for AJAX requests too by adding lazy-load to AJAX framework.
#864464 follow-up by David_Rothstein: Move notice about requiring latest version of Drupal so it only comes up the first time update.php is ran.