- 29 Nov, 2010 4 commits
- 28 Nov, 2010 1 commit
- 27 Nov, 2010 4 commits
- 26 Nov, 2010 8 commits
- 24 Nov, 2010 7 commits
- 23 Nov, 2010 13 commits
- 22 Nov, 2010 3 commits
#346494 by hswong3i, Pancho, Dave Reid, duellj, dalin: Fixed DB drivers need to be able to change the configure database form during install
- Patch #752226 by sun, carlos8f, JohnAlbin, chx: module_invoke() doesn't work with hooks placed in include files via hook_hook_info().
- Patch #669510 by quicksketch, David_Rothstein, Dave Reid, casey, Gábor Hojtsy, mrfelton, effulgentsia: merge administration theme with hook_admin_paths().
- Patch #561226 by fago, sun, effulgentsia, YesCT, marcingy: forms (elements) need to able to specify include files to be loaded for building.
- Patch #802524 by CrookedNumber, aaronbauman: node_add() still unnecessarily complex (and confusing).
#790556 follow-up by aschiwi, bleen18, tim.plunkett, jensimmons: Various bug fixes to Bartik's maintenance page template
#952528 by jptavan: Add missing break; to system help to prevent actions help from showing up on maintenance page.
- Patch #794936 by c960657, amateescu: system_rebuild_module_data() called twice on admin/build/modules.
- Patch #884948 by David_Rothstein: the wrong parameter is sometimes passed in to hook_node_load().
#126070 follow-up by David_Rothstein: Rollback of previous patch; needs discussion/deferrment until D8.
#939962 by rwohleb, chx, quicksketch: Fixed File field allowed extensions JS broken in Chrome on OS X
- Patch #944484 by xmacinfo: performance bandwidth optimization text do not match latest aggregation performance fix.
#126070 by RobRoy, JohnAlbin, manarth, et al: Fixed module_invoke('block', 'view', ...) doesn't return subject
#49428 by levavie, mgifford, joachim, et al: Include node title in 'Read more' link for better accessibility and SEO