- 24 Sep, 2010 6 commits
- 23 Sep, 2010 6 commits
- 22 Sep, 2010 8 commits
- 21 Sep, 2010 3 commits
- 20 Sep, 2010 3 commits
- 19 Sep, 2010 6 commits
- 18 Sep, 2010 3 commits
- 17 Sep, 2010 5 commits
- Patch #735692 by JohnAlbin: unclear which themes blocks are edited - shown as secondary tabs without primary parents.
#882164 follow-up by Gábor Hojtsy, reglogge: Further clarifications to localization install instructions.
- Patch #896828 by Jeff Burnz, Manuel Garcia, yoroy: vertical tabs - no visual connection between the active tab and its content.
- Patch #850612 by Meriial, merlinofchaos, adrian: setting class 'use-ajax-submit' for form submission causes js error(s).
#918482 by sun: Add 'cache system' as Drupal core project component and appoint Damien Tournoud as maintainer.
#418302 follow-up by David_Rothstein, reglogge, dww: Deal with obscure edge case when attempting to create settings.php during installation.
#882164 by aschiwi, Gábor Hojtsy, David_Rothstein, reglogge, et al: Fix the 'install from another language' instructions so that they actually work.
#897638 by casey, sun, mgifford, et al: Allow .element-invisible to work with focusable elements like links.
- Patch #789186 by effulgentsia: improve drupalPostAJAX() to be used more easily, leading to better AJAX test coverage. (Actual commit so we have proper credit.)
- Patch #789186 by effulgentsia: improve drupalPostAJAX() to be used more easily, leading to better AJAX test coverage. (Rollback)
- Patch #403034 by roderik, Damien Tournoud: node_assign_owner_action() logs an object type instead of the type name.
- Patch #848312 by Jeff Burnz, tsi, jensimmons, tim.plunkett, aspilicious, bleen18: better Druplicon logo for Bartik.
- Patch #732914 by Jacine, sun, reglogge, cosmicdreams: improve the markup/CSS for content and user filter forms.