- 23 Oct, 2010 12 commits
- 22 Oct, 2010 9 commits
- 21 Oct, 2010 8 commits
- 20 Oct, 2010 11 commits
- Patch #948536 by amateescu: node_type_get_types() could mention that the types it returns are objects.
- Patch #937508 by amateescu: the documentation for arg() doesn't report what the function returns when it's called without arguments.
#925778 follow-up by manarth, sun: Fix phantom my account link for anon users, and restore former menu access functions to prevent fatal errors in upgraded sites.
#886152 by yched, pwolanin, hefox, chx, rszrama, ksenzee: Fixed All fields are hidden after the administrator newly configures a view mode to not use 'default' display.
#887288 by catch, David_Rothstein: Fixed Attempting to use update.php without having configured a database in settings.php results in incorrect/misleading error message
#927828 by Damien Tournoud, LaurentAjdnik, boombatower: Fixed contrib can't specify custom schema types. Should fix Date module. Yay.
#722974 by chx, moshe weitzman, David_Rothstein: Fixed install script returns a blank page for PHP 5.1.
- Patch #295255 by yettyn, jhodgdon, sun, effulgentsia, nirbhasa: clean-up the upgrade path: UPGRADE.txt.
#563382 by eMPee584, eojthebrave, drewish: Fixed when editing image style, link to sample image broken
- Patch #647228 by sun, katbailey, Rob Loach: links are needlessly unable to fully participate in D7 AJAX framework features.
- Patch #943558 by David_Rothstein: 'block_callback()' in menu_router() table seems to have no purpose.
- Patch #930670 by David_Rothstein: table-based dashboard admin page should be linked to from the dashboard only (not from the rest of the admin UI).
#511258 by Gábor Hojtsy, David_Rothstein, Bojhan, catch, et al: Fixed do not enable the management menu by default.
- Patch #926016 by effulgentsia, chrisshattuck: several bugs when trying to remove files from a multivalued file/image field.
#408160 by sun, Berdir, Gábor Hojtsy, David_Rothstein: Fixed move Add new content link to Navigation menu.
#934050 follow-up by catch: Revert removal of unique index on filter_format.name accidentally left in patch.
#608894 by chx, catch: Resolve the conflict between the fieldable users UI and the profile module by hiding Profile module on new sites.
- Patch #882694 by mgifford, sun, ksenzee, bleen18, yched: add missing form element titles for accessibility.
- Patch #795268 by mgifford, cha0s, kat3_drx, yoroy, aspilicious: shortcut 'Edit shortcuts' link has insufficient color contrast ratio.